B&B Casetta delle Rose in Biella
The most significant thing about the B&B Casetta delle Rose is the total privacy offered to our guests in a separate building, entirely dedicated to them.
We are on the hilly part of the town of Biella, at 500 meters above sea level, along the road that leads to the Sanctuary of Oropa, surrounded by nature in a quiet and relaxing environment.
The city centre is just a 3 minutes away by car and 25 minutes at walking distance.
Buses to the city centre and to the railway station are available, and the bus stop is 50 mts away.
COVID 19:-In addition to the full autonomy mentioned above, in order to protect your health, We will adopte the following extraordinary:
- We will welcome you wearing mask and gloves. In this occasion we will also check your body temperature.
- Gel,masks and gloves will be available in the structure.Keys will be delivered disinfected.
- Copy of Your Identity Cards have to be sent us via Whattsap or by email.
- A policy of 54 hours' break before to admit the next guests has been adopted to sanitize the structure.
- A deeply sterlisation of every surface inside the loft will be done.Merely as an ex. to: remote controls,switches, lamps,handle etc.
- In order to minimize the risk,for the entire period of your stay nobody will enter the loft- This means: you will find food to prepare your brekfastsfor the entire stay.
- Daily room cleaning will not be performed
- Curtains, furnishings, rugs and no-essential accessories will be temporarily eliminated
- Towels will be delivered every 2 days without entering the loft